Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is going to conduct VIIth Common Recruitment Process (CWE Clerks-VII) for selection on 7883 posts of Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organisations. Eligible candidates may apply online from 12.09.2017 to 03.10.2017. More details like qualification criteria, selection process & how to apply are available below…
IBPS Vacancy Details:
- Clerk – 7883 posts
Age Limit: General candidates should have age between 20 – 28 years as on 01.09.2017 i.e. candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1989 and not later than 01.09.1997 (both dates inclusive). Relaxations or reservation shall be given as per existing rules and regulations.
Qualification: Candidates, intending to apply for CWE Clerks-VII, should have a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline. Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language or should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Desirable Qualification: Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern: IBPS CWE examination for the posts of Clerk shall be conducted in following structure. Examination shall be conducted in two phases i.e. Online (Preliminary) examination and Online (Main) examination. Preliminary Examination shall consist of the questions based on English Language (30 marks), Numerical Ability (35 marks) and Reasoning Ability (35 marks). Main Examination shall consist of the questions based on General/ Financial Awareness (50 marks), General English (40 marks), Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude (60 marks) and Quantitative Aptitude (50 marks). Preliminary exam shall be conducted for a total of 100 marks. Candidates, shortlisted after conducted the Prelims, will further be admitted to Main Exam. Main Examination shall be conducted for a total of 200 marks.
How to Apply: Online applications will be accepted through the website www.ibps.in from 12.09.2017 to 03.10.2017. Applications sent through any other mode will not be accepted. Click here to Apply Online.
Application Fee: SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Category need to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee and Other category candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee.
- Start and closing of On-line registration : 12.09.2017 to 03.10.2017
- Payment of application fees: 12.09.2017 to 03.10.2017
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training : November 2017
- Dates to conduct of Pre-Exam Training : 13.11.2017 to 18.11.2017
- Download of call letters for Online (Preliminary) examination : November 2017
- Date of IBPS Online (Preliminary) examination : 02.12.2017, 03.12.2017, 09.12.2017 & 10.12.2017
- Declaration of Result of Online (Preliminary) examination : December 2017
- Download of Call letter for Online (Main) examination : January 2018
- Date of IBPS Online (Main) examination : 21.01.2018
- Provisional Allotment : April 2018