Hindustan Copper Ltd is a state-owned corporation in India. It is a Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Mines, Government of India. Find the latest recruitment notifications of HCL at here. Newly released vacancy advertisements of HCL. Hindustan Copper Limited is in the process to recruit on following vacancy posts as mentioned below. Before applying, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria carefully.
Hindustan Copper Ltd Recruitment Latest List…
Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) is inviting applications to fill up One Hundred Twenty Nine posts of ITI Trade Apprentices in undermentioned trades. Interested candidates may send their applications on before 30.11.2017. Further details like qualification criteria, selection process & how to apply are available below…
Hindustan Copper Ltd Vacancy Details:
- Apprentice (Electrician) : 40 Posts
- Apprentice (Auto Electrician) : 02 Posts
- Apprentice (Mechanic Diesel) : 08 Posts
- Apprentice (Welder) : 10 Posts
- Apprentice (Fitter) : 23 Posts
- Apprentice (Turner) : 05 Posts
- Apprentice (AC & Refrigeration Mechanic) : 02 Posts
- Apprentice (Draughtsman Mechanical) : 02 Posts
- Apprentice (Draughtsman Civil) : 01 Post
- Apprentice (Pump Operator cum Mechanic) : 06 Posts
- Apprentice (Wireman) : 03 Posts
- Apprentice (Cable Jointer) : 03 Posts
- Apprentice (Mining Mate) : 12 Posts
- Apprentice (Computer and Peripheral maintenance Mechanic) : 02 Posts
- Apprentice (Electronic Mechanic) : 10 Posts
Qualification: Matriculation standard (10th class) pass with a certificate in concern trade from a recognized ITI.
Selection Process: Selection of the eligible candidates for engagement as Trade Apprentices shall be made through multiple choice written test of eligible shortlisted candidates. Hindustan Copper Ltd may shortlist the candidates for written test. Criteria to shortlist will be aggregate marks obtained in qualifying academic/technical qualification.
Closing Date: Last date of application submission is 30 November 2017.
How to Apply: Applications should be sent in prescribed format complete in all respect along with self-attested copies of academic and technical qualification certificates, caste certificate, Affidavit (if applicable) etc. Applications should be addressed to- “Chief Manager (HR), CHRD, Khetri Copper Complex, Hindustan Copper Limited, Khetri Nagar, District Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan”. Download detailed recruitment advt, forms and other annexures to apply.