Mohanlal Sukhadia University (MLSU), Udaipur, Rajasthan is inviting applications to fill up Faculty and Non-Teaching posts in various disciplines. Interested candidates may send their applications on before 25.09.2017. Further details like qualification criteria, selection process & how to apply are available below…
MLSU Vacancy Details:
- Faculty Vacancy…
- Professor : 01 post
- Associate Professor : 05 posts
- Assistant Professor : 39 posts
- Assistant Librarian : 02 posts
- University Assistant Director of Physical Education : 02 posts
- Non-Teaching Vacancy…
- Deputy Comptroller : 01 post
- Deputy Registrar : 02 posts
- Assistant Registrar : 03 poss
- Coach (Football): 01 post
- Stenographer : 02 posts
- Statistical Assistant : 01 post
- Junior Technical Assistant (Library) : 03 posts
- Lab Assistant / Lab Technician : 05 posts
- H.L.A. : 01 post
- Informatics Assistant : 03 posts
- Clerk Grade – II : 16 posts
- Museum Keeper : 01 post
- Tabla Player : 01 post
- Peon : 14 posts
- Sweeper : 01 post
Qualification & Age Bars: Candidates should possess the Degree/Diploma or Matic certificates in concern disciplines as required. For further information please refer to the official notification available below.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be shortlisted/selected on the basis of their performance in written examination and/or interview/merit.
How to Apply: Candidates shall apply through Online application from the official website of Mohanlal Sukhadia University i.e. www.mlsu.ac.in. The hard copy of the Online application from must be submitted to – The Deputy Registrar (Recruitment), Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur, Rajasthan. Click here to Apply Online.
Application Fee: Rs.1000/- for Faculty/Registrar posts, Rs.500/- for other posts and Rs.200/- for Class-IV posts. The same fee is Rs.500/- for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates for Faculty/Registrar posts, Rs.250/- for other posts and Rs.100/- for Class-IV posts.
Application Closing Dates:
- Last date of application submission: 25 September 2017
- Last to submit print-copy of online application form: 30 September 2017