Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) – Recruitment Notifications
Address: Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi-110001, India
Telephone Board No.: +91-11-23417910/12
Email: [email protected]
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation is a joint venture company with equity participation from Govt of India and Govt of National Capital Territory of Delhi. DMRC has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi, NCR & other metro cities. Applications are invited from young and dynamic persons of Indian nationality for the following category of Executive & Non-Executive posts in DMRC. Kindly check the qualifications and eligibility crietria prior applying to these sarkari naukri posts.
DMRC Recruitment Latest List…
DMRC Recruitment 2018 – 1896 Posts Of Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Maintainer
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation is inviting applications to fill up One Thousand Eight Hundred Ninety Six posts of Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer and Maintainer. Interested job seekers may submit their applications online from 27.01.2018 to 26.02.2018. More details like qualification criteria, selection process and how to apply are available below…
DMRC Vacancy Details:
- Section–A (Regular & Executive Category)
- Assistant Manager (Electrical Engineering) – 21 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Signalling & Telecommunications) – 12 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Operations) – 08 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Fire) – 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Stores) – 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Environment) – 01 Post
- Assistant Manager (Information Technology) – 03 Posts
- Section–B (Regular & Non-Executive Category)
- Jr. Engineer (Electrical Engineering) – 192 Posts
- Jr. Engineer (Electronics) – 135 Posts
- Jr. Engineer (Mechanical) – 87 Posts
- Jr. Engineer (Civil) – 24 Posts
- Jr. Engineer (Environment) – 02 Posts
- Assistant Programmer – 09 Posts
- Legal Assistant – 04 Posts
- Fire Inspector – 10 Posts
- Librarian – 02 Posts
- Maintainer-Electrician – 317 Posts
- Maintainer-Electronic Mechanic – 530 Posts
- Maintainer-Ref & AC Mechanic – 33 Posts
- Section–C (Contractual & Executive Category)
- Assistant Manager (Electrical Engineering) – 25 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Signalling & Telecommunications) – 22 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Civil) – 44 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Alignment Design) – 01 Post
- Section–D (Contractual & Non-Executive Category)
- Jr. Engineer (Electrical Engineering) – 07 Posts
- Jr. Engineer (Electronics) – 102 Posts
- Jr. Engineer (Civil) – 96 Posts
- Office Assistant – 14 Posts
- Store Assistant – 13 Posts
Qualification: Engineering Graduate in relevant discipline with GATE qualified for the posts of Assistant Manager; Engineering Diploma in concern stream for the posts of Junior Engineer; Degree or Diploma in Computer/IT for the posts of Assistant Programmer; Law degree for the posts of Legal Assistant; Science Graduate with Fire Safety course for the posts of Fire Inspector; B.Lib degree for the posts of Librarian; ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in concern trade for the posts of Maintainer; Any Graduate degree for the posts of Office Assistant; Engineering Diploma for the posts of Store Assistant.
Age Limit: between 18 to 28 Years as on 01.01.2018, i.e. born not earlier than 02.01.1990 and not later than 01.01.2000, for all posts. Relaxations or reservation will be admissible as per rules.
Selection Process: Selection of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of performance in written test, group discussion and personal interview.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to SC, ST, PwD and Women categories have to pay an application fee of Rs.250/-. All other candidates including General categories have to pay a fee of Rs.500/-. Fee can be paid through Online mode.
a. Starting date of online application: 27.01.2018
b. Closing date of online application: 26.02.2018
How to Apply: Candidates may submit their applications by online mode through online application system at www.delhimetrorail.com. Applications submitted through any other mode will not be entertained. Applications should be submitted before the last date providing all the required information. Download detailed recruitment advertisement, forms and other annexures to apply online.