Assam Rifles – Recruitment Notifications
Address: HQ DGAR, Laitkor, Shillong-793002, Meghalaya, INDIA
Assam Rifles raised as Cachar Levy in 1835 is the oldest Central Para Military Force in India. The Force has always extended a helping hand for humanitarian causes and in natural calamities. At present The Force is designated as the Border Guarding Force for the Indo–Myanmaar border and is also its lead intelligence agency. To meet the needs, Assam Rifles recruits on several posts on time-to-time. Here is the list of latest recruitment rallies of Assam Rifles. Providing the latest vacancy openings in The Force below.
Assam Rifles Recruitment Latest List…
Assam Rifles Recruitment Technical & Tradesmen Rally 2017-18 – 754 Posts
Assam Rifles is going to conduct recruitment rally 2017-18 to fill up Seven Hundred Fifty Four Technical & Tradesmen posts of Hindi Translator, Religious Teacher, Staff Nurse, Clerk, Personal Assistant etc. Interested job seekers may submit their applications up to 20.12.2017. More details like qualification criteria, selection process and how to apply are available below…
Assam Rifles Vacancy Details:
- Hindi Translator (Male) : 23 Posts
- Religious Teacher : 05 Posts
- Building & Road : 06 Posts
- Staff Nurse : 24 Posts
- Clerk : 50 Posts
- Personal Assistant (Male) : 25 Posts
- Electrical Fitter Signal (Male) : 15 Posts
- Lineman Field (Male) : 23 Posts
- Radio Mechanic (Male) : 31 Posts
- Armourer (Male) : 28 Posts
- Engineer Artificer (Male) : 02 Posts
- Surveyor (Male) : 07 Posts
- Electrician (Male) : 15 Posts
- Plumber (Male) : 10 Posts
- Nursing Assistant (Male) : 23 Posts
- Operation Theatre (Male) : 01 Posts
- Physiotherapist (Male) : 01 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Male) : 13 Posts
- Pharmacist (Male & Female) : 33 Posts
- X-ray Assistant (Male) : 43 Posts
- Veterinary Field Assistant (Male) : 03 Posts
- Female Attendant/ Aya (Female) : 10 Posts
- Female Safai : 23 Posts
- Cook (Male) : 169 Posts
- Male Safai (Male) : 41 Posts
- Washerman (Male) : 40 Posts
- Barber (Male) : 45 Posts
- Equipment & Boot Repairer (Male) : 23 Posts
- Tailor (Male) : 16 Posts
- Carpenter (Male) : 06 Posts
Qualification: Intermediate pass and having English typing speed of 35 wpm/Hindi typing with speed of 30 wpm for Post-1. Intermediate pass with Diploma in Stenography for Post-2. 10th class pass with Science, Math and English subjects for Post-3,6,7. 10th pass for Post-4. 10+2 standard pass with Diploma in Radio and Television Technology/Electronics/Telecommunications/Computer/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering for Post-5. For more information refer to the recruitment notification available below.
Age Limit: Maximum age should not be more than to 25 years for Post Nos.1,2, 15; 23 years for Post Nos.3 to 7,9,10,11,12,13,14,16,17,18,19 to 26; 28 years for Post No.8.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be shortlisted/selected on the basis of their performance in Preliminary Screening Of Documentation, Physical Test, Written Test, Trade Test (Skill Test) & Medical Examination. Only the candidates will be selected who will successfully secure their places in final merit list.
Application Fee: Rs.200/- for Post No.1 to 4 and Rs.100/- for all rest Posts. Fee is to be deposit into SBI Current Account No 37088046712 in favor of HQ DGAR, Recruitment Branch, Shillong-10. There is No application fee for SC, ST, Ex-Serviceman & Female candidates.
b. Last date of application submission: 20.12.2017
c. Date of recruitment rally : 05.01.2018
How to Apply: Candidates may submit their applications by online mode through online application system at www.assamrifles.gov.in. Applications can also be submitted by sending the paper applications to- Directorate General Assam Rifles, Recruitment Branch, Laitkor, Shillong, Meghalaya-793010. Download detailed recruitment advertisement, forms and other annexures to apply online.